High Quality Passport Photos in L.A.
If you need your passport immediately or want to avoid all the trouble associated with creating your own passport photo, it is highly recommended that you use a service that specializes in taking passport photos, such as Printing Fly in Los Angeles.
U.S. Department of State Regulations
The U.S. Department of State has very specific requirements when it comes to passport photos. For example, hand-held self portraits are not acceptable, and the photo has to be taken within the past six months to reflect your current appearance. If you do not submit a photo that meets the requirements, the processing of your passport application may be delayed, and that might mean missing an important trip. To avoid processing delays, it is recommended you use a professional passport photo service.
- In color
- Printed on matte or glossy photo quality paper
- 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) in size
- Sized such that the head is between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches (between 25 and 35 mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
- Taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
- Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- Taken with a neutral facial expression (preferred) or a natural smile, and with both eyes open
Please contact Printing Fly for help with passport photos. We offer competitive pricing and great turn around time. Please contact our team today (310) 287-9982